Thursday, August 11, 2011

Paper Garden in the Bay County Bullet

When we took this photo for fun, I never thought it would end up in the paper.  But here it is!

(click on image to view larger)

I think the photo sums up my love/hate/overwhelmed relationship with the paper flowers.  And guess what?  I'm making more for the VAC.  I'm also attempting to make something else for the VAC that I'll post more about if all goes well.

As far as my personal art goes, I'm in the middle of a larger paper-cut that I will of course post once it's finished.

Paper, paper, paper!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Beautiful! Congratulations! I've been a fan of your art ever since I first saw it at the GCCC show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, heather. unbelievable. You're totally amazing. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!