Wednesday, March 14, 2012

'Heather, Heather, Heather' Show and a SALE!

Coming soon:



That's right, there are THREE artists named Heather who are directors at CityArts Cooperative.  So OF COURSE we had to have a show.  Yes, the title is annoying to say and type, and yes, we have heard way too many Heather jokes, and yes, it is totally worth it!  I am honored to show with two lovely ladies, Heather Parker and Heather Hay.  

We have a lot of annoying FUN ideas in the mix for the receptions:

  • All Heathers in the area invited!  All Heathers get cupcakes (maybe we're namists...)
  • We will do a group photo of a field of Heather
  • We will leave out a board for you to get those Heather jokes out of your system
  • We will be showing the movie "Heathers" (which also has 3 Heathers!)
  • I will be playing musical saw (which has little do to with playing off the name, but it's still fun!)
  • We may have a collaborative piece that the three of us will work on during the length of the exhibit (and any other Heather is welcome to contribute!)
So I hope to see many of you at one of the receptions!

In other news, Studio b. is in the process of moving to Watersound!  Today I picked up all of my art for the transitional period and now due to my art coming down from a few other locations... I HAVE TOO MUCH ART IN MY STUDIO!  (Blasphemy!)  But it's true, it is difficult to store it all.  So because of this I am offering 20% OFF all non-paper-cut art from my studio for 2 weeks! 


Contact me if you are interested in any art in particular, or if you would like to visit the studio to browse.



1 comment:

  1. heathers yes! there should definately be a BIG FUN poster somewhere

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!