Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Small Leaf Paper Cuts

More leaf paper cuts!

To me I think having one of these in your house would represent your personal awe of nature.  It is a piece of art representing how beautiful you think this world is.  My inspiration came from my backyard.  Some of these leaves are from so-called "weeds" which I think in the plant world would be like a racist term.

Here they are!

Leaf Paper Cuts by Heather Clements, 2012


"Dark Leaf" is $40.  Update: *SOLD*
"Green Leaf" is $35.  Update: *SOLD*

This is the smallest leaf shown in my small hand.


"Small Pointy Leaf" is $30.  Update: *SOLD*


"Turquoise Leaf" is $40

The first cut leaf sold just an hour after I put it online, so if you would like one contact me soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!