Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More on the PC Painting Progress

After showing the painting progress to Elizabeth, she decided she thought the girl was too much of a focal point.  I offered to paint her out and have a bunch of people far in the distance, and she liked that idea.  So that is what I did!

 Before:

After:



Aaaah, colors and mess.


Still more progress to be made on this painting, and you know I'll post the final product right here, so stay tuned.

In other news, I am struggling with my final for silkscreen class.  I made a simple mistake that caused my colors to not line up.  I couldn't figure out why until I woke up at 2am.  I realized what had happened, and stayed awake for hours mad at myself for possibly screwing up my final print!  Yesterday, I made strides to cover up my mistakes which... kind of worked.  It's not great but it's better.  At least I have learned and won't make that same mistake again... I would think.  I should be printing my last color tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. hello miss ! I met you looong a time ago,with my friend Amanda. I see your arts and things popping in my email through PCA so thought I might scoot over here and watch ya' .
    you do very well to sell art here in PC..I admire that,hopefully I will get there,too!

    wish you well!
    - Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!