Thursday, December 22, 2011

On The Radio, On Your Television

That's right, I'm invading your homes via radio and television.  I just have to tell everyone about this solo show!

Last Friday, I was live on 30A Radio's "Our Coastal Arts Scene" with Claire Bannerman.  It was a 45 minute show and it was a lot of fun.  They invited me to bring some music selections to play in between interviewing, so not only was I the interviewee, but I got to be the DJ, too!  You can listen to the whole thing here.

Today I was live on TV.  WMBB News 13 had me on their morning and midday show.  I even did some paper-cutting on air.  Here is one of the segments from the morning show.



And here is a shot of me and Greg Sherrod from the midday show.



 This year I made some holiday cards to send to a few people.  What did I make? Why, hand-cut paper cards, of course!


Happy Winter Solstice!

And finally, here is a sneak peak of the last new paper-cut until the opening:


It will be somewhat large (for a paper-cut) at 15"x30."  The image is just of a small detail, taken of the back of the piece, from an angle.

The opening is one week from tomorrow!  ACK!  WOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!