Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm Too Busy To Even Be Posting This

And yet here we are...

I haven't made any posts recently because I have been busy busy busy!  With deadlines for Christmas along with my own preparations for the holidays, it's getting a little crazy.  I have been working on a logo design as well as a few portrait commissions as well as plenty of other things.  I will post pics of the portraits soon.

I have been teaching private kids art lessons at CityArts Cooperative.  I love it.  Yesterday with my student we made lots of ornaments for her Christmas tree.  We had a blast and never even took a break!  Then I went home and did the same project with Madeline, my step-daughter.  We hung the new decorations on our Winter Solstice Tree.

I am announcing group kids art lessons that I will teach on Tuesdays.  Here is the flier with all the info:


The day after Christmas I will go up to Virginia for a few days to visit my parents.

Happy Winter Solstice Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!