Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Non-stop Arting

Phew, I haven't had a day off in 10 days.  My boss (that's me) works me like a slave!  Or so I have been told...

I spent almost all of Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (which are supposed to be my days off) on this:








I created this for Studio B and Gulf Coast Sinfonia's ArtStrings exhibit and auction.  It will be donated for their auction to help them raise funds.  I hope it raises some decent money because DANG that was a pain to sand and paint!

In other news, I have started teaching Kids Art Classes at the Cloud 9 Wellness Center in Lynn Haven.  Last night was the first night of a 6 week series and I had eight students!  I will also be teaching a 6 week series on Fridays.  Cloud 9 is an awesome space with a lot of great energy.  They have over 20 classes a week instruction lots of healthy, happy people.  I am honored to be a part of it.

I will leave you with a sketch from figure drawing class last week drawn with some of my pretty new pens:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!