Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sketching and Shooting in Wewa

Mat, Madeline and I spent the weekend at Mat's parents' house in Wewahitchka.  Mat's brother, Justin, was in from Hawaii.  It was a lot of fun and I got to play more with my new camera and some new pens in my sketchbook:

Playing with pens - quick sketch of a lamp

Mat and Justin


And here are a couple photos from the park we went to:



Now it's back to work and I have so many to-do's it's hard to choose which one to work on.

Today I will start a new class.  I won't be teaching this one, I'll be taking it!  For the first time since MICA (Maryland Institute College of Art) I will be taking an art class.  I just had to take it:  Silkscreen Printmaking at Gulf Coast Community College.  I never took printmaking at MICA and have since greatly regretted that.  Expect to see some silkscreen prints on this blog in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!