Sunday, June 12, 2011

Portrait Gift

Last week my awesome friend Jessi got married.  We've been close friends since the 6th grade.  We even moved to Florida together.  I had the honor of being her maid of honor.  I wanted to give her and Drew something special, so I gave them this drawing:



Their wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast.  I'm so happy for both of them.  I hope they enjoy their gift!

Oh, and this has little to do with an art blog but I am IN LOVE with this picture of all of us!  We wanted to do a cheesy emo CD cover shot and the photographer, Andrew Wardlow, made it even more amazing than I had imagined it could be!

Well, that's all I've got for now because I've been swamped with the secret commission.  But don't worry, the secret shall be revealed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!