Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bloggerific

Here it is 2010, and I'm finally creating an art blog.  Blog #1, here goes...

Just a few months ago I left my day job to become primarily a freelance artist.  So far, so good.  I show and sell my personal art, I do commissioned portraits, graphic design, and any other commissioned art project that may come along.  I also teach a lot of art classes, which I will talk more about in later blogs.  I guess I am currently "making it" as an artist, and I can't believe it!  I've always been an artist, from the moment I picked up my first crayon, but now I am making a living at it.

That means it's blog time.  I want to keep people up-to-date on what I am up to.  I will post photos, images of my art, and sketchbook pages.  I welcome feedback and ideas, so let me know what you think!

Here are a couple of recent sketchbook moments:

Click on any image to see a larger version... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!