Thursday, November 11, 2010

Teaching Figure Drawing at CityArts Cooperative

Starting December 2nd, I will be teaching Figure Drawing every Thursday at CityArts Cooperative, located in Downtown Panama City.  I'm stoked!  I have been teaching every Wednesday at Studio B in Alys Beach for over a year now.  For some crazy reason, though, it's hard getting people from Panama City all the way out to Alys Beach to take a class.  Well now there's one so much closer to home for the PC people!  I also suspect once people get into the figure drawing groove they will get addicted and start going to both locations.  Figure drawing is the best drawing practice there is, and is quite addictive.  I LOVE teaching it!


I will also be teaching Kids Art Classes and possibly Portrait Drawing.  I am waiting to get feedback on a good day/time, so please let me know if you are interested by sending me an email.

2 comments:

Your comments are greatly appreciated!