Thursday, January 5, 2012

Commissioned Portrait

A father/husband commissioned me to do a portrait of his little girls.  It was to be a gift for his wife, and their mother, for Christmas.  I finished the portrait well before the holidays but couldn't post anything about it until after the surprise.  I hear that she is very happy with it!

Here is a little video of the process.



And here is the final piece.



Do you want to commission a portrait?  Email me and I can send you a simple chart of sizes, media, and prices.

"I Cut Paper: Art by Heather Clements" is currently on view at Studio b. until January 31st.  I will be there every Friday from 1-6pm for 'Meet the Artist and Try a Paper Cut.'  For directions, go here.  I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!