Monday, January 30, 2012

Growth Within - Paper Cut

This little piece is another one I didn't post before the opening so that people would see some never-before-seen work.  It is called "Growth Within" and is just 5"x7".  

"Growth Within" by Heather Clements.  5"x7" hand-cut paper.




As you can see, this piece goes very well with another small paper cut, "Pinched."  They look great side by side or with one on top of the other.  They are $175 each, or $300 for both.

There is still one more paper cut that I made before the opening that I haven't posted yet.  It was my pièce de résistance and by far the largest piece, at 30"x40".  I will be posting that one soon, so keep an eye out!

My solo exhibit, "I Cut Paper: Art by Heather Clements" at Studio b. is coming to an end.  I am very happy with how the exhibit went.  The response was very positive, I made several sales, and the display was simply beautiful.  Unfortunately, I couldn't be there on Friday like I was supposed to for 'Meet the Artist' because my car broke down.  The gallery was still open and I hear the day went very well.  The last day of the show is Tuesday, so if you haven't seen it yet be sure to see it while it's still there!

Thank you to EVERYONE who has gone to see my exhibit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated!